• By Vineet Jadhav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30 Minutes 445 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Paratha
- › 50 gm soya
- › 50 gm flour
- › 150 gm veggies(Methi, palak, coriander)
- › Salt as per taste
- › 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- › 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- › 1/3 tsp Dhaniya powder.
- › 1/4 tsp Ajwain
- › 1/4 tsp Jeera
- › 1/4 tsp Kasuri Methi.
- › 10 gm oil.
1. Roast soya on slow flame for 5 mins and then grind it.
2. Fine chop all the veggies and keep it in a separate bowl.
3. In a separate bowl mix grinded soya and wheat flour.
4. Add jeera and ajwain.
5. Add all the chopped green veggies in flour and knead it.
6. Then add turmeric powder, chilli powder,dhaniya powder, ginger garlic paste (adjust to taste)
7. Mix it well and then add kasuri methi. You can add water if needed.
8. Need a soft dough and let it rest for 10 mins.
9. Make small balls and roll the paratha.
10. Heat the pan on medium high flame. and transfer the paratha to it.
11. After 1 min flip it to the other side and press it gently using spatula. The paratha begins to puff. Drizzle some oil and
12. Flip it to and fro by adding small quantity of oil. Cook by pressing down on the edges with a spatula so they cook well.
13. Garnish it with coriandar leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!