Soya paneer tikki with green chutney
• By Poonam Bellani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 421 kcal
Ingredients for Soya paneer tikki with green chutney
- › Soya chunks 45 grams Paneer 50 grams Green chilly Onion Coriander Salt and pepper Oil 2 tsp For chutney Coriander handful Green chilly 2-3 Lemon juice 1-2 big lime Salt nd red pepper to taste You can also add mint Add some water to bring desired consistency
1. 1. Mix the ingredients for chap/patty with water and form tikkis. 2. Heat a non stick tawa 3. Brush all tikkis with one tsp oil on side 4. Place the oiled side of tikki on hot tawa and cover the lid. 5. Lower the flame after 2 minutes 6. Brush the other side of tikki with remaining 1 tsp oil and flip it to cook on the other side. 7. Cook it on low flame for another 5-10 minutes till it forms a crispy layer... 8. Enjoy with your chutney Chutney Mix ingredients and grind it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!