Soya Paneer Roti
• By Hayath Hussain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 548 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Paneer Roti
- › Paneer - 70gm Wheat flour - 60gm Soya chunks(grinded)/soya flour - 40gm
1. Step 1: take quantified wheat flour and soya chunks (grinded) or soya flour, add red chilli powder, salt and dhaniya jeera powder Step 2: quantify paneer and mash them and keep it aside Step 3: add water a little by little and knead it to a dough. Knead it for atleast 3-4 minutes. Step 4: Add the mashed paneer to the dough and knead it until it mixes well with the dough. The dough will now get softer after addition of paneer. Step 5: Make dough balls of your choice (be it medium or small) and roll them according by applying a little flour. Step 6: Make it how you'd make roti, you can toss the roti and spread a little oil/ghee. Serve it hot with curd/raita or with any curry/dal within your macro. Paneer: 70 grams Wheat flour: 60 grams Soya chunks :40 grams
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!