Soya Paneer Hakka noodles
• By Kavya Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 726 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Paneer Hakka noodles
- › Soya chunks (30 gms)
- › Paneer (100 gms)
- › Hakka noodles (80 gms)
- › onion (100 gms)
- › Olive oil (10 ml)
- › Green Chilli (1-2)
- › Soya sauce (5 ml)
- › salt (as per taste)
- › Red chilli flakes
1. Boil Hakka noodles in a separate vessel for 5 mins and keep it aside.
2. Soak Soya chunks in hot water 5 mins
3. Take a Pan, oilve oil, add onion and green chillies, saute it for 2-3 mins in high flame until raw smell of gone, not too roasted.
4. Add Paneer cubes, saute it until color changes, then add Soya chunks, leave it for 2-3 mins
5. Add Soya sauce, salt to taste, any spices is optional as per the taste
6. Add boiled noodles, mix it well.. Sprinkle some red chilli flakes on top.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!