Soya Paneer Cutlets
• By Sangeetha Thevar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 681 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Paneer Cutlets
- › Soya chunks - 50 gms
- › Paneer- 100gms
- › Potato - 100 gms boiled
- › Dry Mango Powder/Amchur - 1/2 teaspoon
- › Garam Masala- 1/2 teaspoon
- › Green chili- 1 finely chopped
- › Ginger- small piece grated
- › Chaat masala - 1/4 teaspoon (as required)
- › Salt - as required
- › Red Chili Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- › Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- › Cumin - 1/2 teaspoon
- › Coriander leaves - a fistful, finely chopped
- › Bread- 25 gms - Grind it in a mixer to get crumbs.. or we can also use roasted oats powder for binding purpose
- › Ghee / Oil - 10 gms
1. Wash and boil the soya chunks for 10 minutes. Then, squeeze them to release the excess water.
2. Now, grind the soya chunks.
3. In a bowl, add ground soya chunks, crumbled paneer, potato, amchur powder, garam masala, green chili, ginger, chaat masala, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, and cumin powder. Mix them well.
4. Now, add coriander leaves. Make sure that the mixture is not soggy.
5. Take a small portion of the mixture, shape it into cutlets, and coat each cutlet completely with breadcrumbs/oats powder.
6. Heat a pan and grease it with ghee/oil. Shallow fry the cutlets in batches on both the sides till golden brown.
7. Enjoy your super yummy Protein Packed Soya Paneer Cutlets with green chutney or sauce or anything that fits into your macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!