Soya Paneer Capsicum
• By Rashmi lodha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 361 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Paneer Capsicum
- › 1 Green capsicum 1 slice each of red and yellow capsicum
- › For the filling Boiled and ground Soya chunks 40 gms Grated paneer 30 gms Onions 50 gms Tomatoes 50 gms Olive oil 7 ml Salt to taste Red chilli pwd,dhania pwd,kitchen king masala,amchur,haldi pwd,jeera Coriander leaves
1. Scoop out and deseed the green capsicum . Keep aside
2. Heat 4 ml olive oil in a kadhaai , add jeera and onions . Add salt and haldi powder . Saute for 2-3 mins and then add tomatoes. Saute for another 2-3 minutes
3. Once done , add the dry masalas and mix .
4. Add paneer, soya and coriander leaves and mix well .
5. Now fill this mixture in the capsicum pieces .
6. Take 3 ml oil on a non stick tawa , add jeera and the filled capsicums . Sprinkle salt and saute for 5 mins flipping occasionally . optional Brush capsicum pieces with 2 ml oil and salt and bake in otg for 8-10 mins on medium.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!