• By Shraddha Varshney
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 491 kcal
Ingredients for Soya pancakes
- › 30 grms soya granuale
- › 1 teaspoon baking powder
- › A pinch of salt
- › 2 eggs
- › 60 grms bananas, mashed
- › 1 scoop vanilla flavour whey ( optional)
- › 1 tea spoon vanilla essence
- › 10 grm butter, melted, 2 grams for greasing the pan
- › 1 tea spoon fruit salt
1. Soak the soya granuale in hot water and squeeze out all the water. Put it in the grinder and make a paste out of it.
2. Put the soya paste, baking powder, whey and salt in a bowl. Whisk until combined.
3. In a separate large bowl, mash the bananas until fine. Whisk in eggs and vanilla essence
4. Mix all the ingredients together
5. Add in melted butter and mix again until combined.
6. Finally add the fruit salt and give a gentle mix.
7. Heat a heavy bottom skillet or a -non stick pan over medium/low heat. Spoon on about 1/2 cup of batter, cover it and let cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Repeat with the remaining batter
8. calories of vanilla essence, banking powder and fruit salt not added in macros
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!