soya palak bites.
• By Sangeetha PS
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 159 kcal
Ingredients for soya palak bites.
- › soya chunks -25gms
- › egg whites - whites of 2 eggs
- › palak leaves - 50 gms
- › ghee - 5gms
- › green chillies -1
- › salt to taste
- › jeera powder to taste
- › garam masala to taste
- › asofoetida - optional
1. 1. boil the soya chunks in hot water ,drain water and squeeze to remove excess water cut them into small pieces
2. 2. cut the palak leaves and keep aside
3. 3.in the pan take 5 gms of ghee ,add hing(optional),green chillies finely chopped and then add palak leaves, saute it once the palak leaves starts to wilt add salt jeera powder and garam masala powder as the water evaporates add in the soya chunks peices fry ...and then keep it to cool
4. 4 .Beat the egg whites till frothy add in the cooled mixture and beat
5. 5. take a non stick appe tava...keep it to heat once hot..add in the mixture ...turn sides when done .
6. 6. serve hot .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!