Soya Onion Kachori
• By Jasmit Kohli
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 340 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Onion Kachori
- › 40 g Soya Flour 20 g Wheat Flour 100 g Onion 40 g Boiled Potato 5 g Ghee a pinch of Carrom seeds 0.5 tsp Red chilli powder 0.5 tsp Coriander powder a pinch of Fennel seeds a pinch of Asafoedita 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder Salt as per taste
1. For the dough Knead the flour with carrom seeds, salt and luke warm water, the flour should be semi soft.Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep it aside for 15 mins. For the filling Heat a lil ghee in the pan and add fennel seeds, coriander powder, When the seeds crackle Asafoedita and then finely chopped onion.Keep stirring for a few minutes until the onions change to a little brown in colour.Add mashed potatoes, red chilli powder, salt and dry mango powder, give it a nice stir and remove from flame. For Making Kachori : Divide the dough into equal portions. Roll each portion into a circle. Place the filling in centre of the circle. Bring together from sides and press it gently. Make sure the filling doesn't spill out. Preheat the air fryer for 5-8 mins and brush the kachoris with little ghee and keep them for 10-15 mins. ( the time may vary depending on the brand of air fryer) You can serve with Green chutney or curd as per choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!