Soya Oats Cutlets
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 406 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Oats Cutlets
- › Soya Chunks/ granules- 50gm
- › Oats - 30gm
- › Bengal gram flour - 10gm
- › Olive oil - 7gm
- › Onion - 20gm
- › Beetroot- 20gm
- › Corn - 20gm
- › Green chilly - 2
- › Ginger - 5gm
- › Garlic- 5gm
- › Dry spices- red chilly powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, cinnamon powder, black pepper powder and salt (all 1 tsp or as per the taste)
1. Boil the soya chunks in water until it becomes soft. Drain out the water and then squeeze out the excess water and keep it aside.
2. Meanwhile, bring boil to corn and beetroot as well. Remove the outer skin of beetroot and keep them aside.
3. Now, in a mixture add soya chunks and make paste out of it and take it in a bowl.
4. Then, add beetroot, corn, onion, ginger, garlic and chilly to mixture and grind it nicely. You may add any veggies of your choice.
5. In bowl, add soya mixture, mixed veggies mixture, oats, bengal gram flour and all dry spices and mix it well. It shouldn’t be too dry or too much watery.
6. Make the patties out of it. Heat the oil in a pan and roast them until golden brown on both the sides. Enjoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!