Soya mushroom rice
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 290 kcal
Ingredients for Soya mushroom rice
- › 1. Soya mini chunks 50 gm
- › 2. Rice 50 gm
- › 3. Onion and tomatoes chopped one each
- › 4. Spring onion
- › 5. Turmeric, salt , jeera powder , ginger garlic paste as per taste to marinade the soya chunks
- › 6. Ghee 5 gm
1. Marinated the boiled soya granules with the following after squeezing out the water. Green chillies,Ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, salt Refrigerate it for 30mins or more. Mix the marinated soya chunks with the ingredients mentioned above. I have used whatever I had available. You can use mint leaves, coriander leaves to garnish. Also you can twist the recipe as per your wish. You may roast the marinated soya in ghee if allowed.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!