Soya Mooli Paratha
• By Lipika dutta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 476 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Mooli Paratha
- › Radish, grated and strained 100 g
- › Hing a pinch
- › Green Chillies 2
- › Ginger 1/2 inch, grated
- › Mustard 1/4 tsp
- › Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- › Amchoor 1/2 tsp
- › Red Chilli Powder 1/2 tsp
- › Salt to taste
- › Gram Flour 30 g
- › Coriander optional
- › Ghee 10 g
- › Wheat Flour 50 g
- › Soya granules 25 g, powdered
- › Carom Seeds 1/2 tsp
1. Take grated radish in a strainer, mix some salt and set aside for ten minutes. Squeeze the juice completely and reserve it for kneading the dough. Grind together some radish leaves, one green chilli with some radish juice to make puree.
2. Knead together wheat flour, soya chunk powder, gram flour 15 g, carom seeds, radish leaves puree and radish juice. Keep it aside for ten minutes at least.
3. For the stuffing, heat 4 g ghee. Add mustard, hing, grated ginger, minced green chilli and turmeric powder. Fry till raw aroma of ginger disappears. Add radish and fry till completely dry. Add remaining gram flour, amchoor powder, salt and chilli powder. Mix well.
4. Divide the dough into equal sized balls. Flatten and stuff them with the filling. Roll out into parathas and fry with ghee on tawa.
5. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!