• By Dr Namrata Ghusar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 304 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Momos
- › Soya granules 25gm
- › Maida 50gm
- › 8gm oil
- › salt,black pepper,soya sauce,chilly sauce
- › onion chopped,green chilly chopped
1. Soak the garnule in salt water leave for 10min drain water and remove all the water.
2. In a pan heat oil add onion, chilly,all dry masala now add the soaked granules to it and add soya and chilly sauce.
3. make a dough adding salt.
4. Roll the small chapati's it should be thin enough. stuff the soya in it and fold in a shape of momos.
5. steam in 10min .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!