Soya Methi Prantha & tea
• By Harsh Magotra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 200 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Methi Prantha & tea
- › Soya chunks 60g
- › Paneer 40g
- › Potato 100g
- › Wheat flour 80g
- › Methi leaves 70g
- › Ghee 5g
- › Milk 30ml
- › Salt
- › Ajwian
- › Green chilli
- › Coriander
1. Soak soya chunks Squeeze extra water and grind in the mixer to get paste Add wheat flour,boiled potato,paneer,chopped methi,salt,Ajwain,green chilli,coriander and make a soft dough U won’t need extra water to knead Once done keep aside Take a ball and roll gentle on desired shape n size This mixture gave me 4 prantha but I took 1 for breakfast so macros of only one is mentioned Along with prantha I had masla tea using 30ml milk so macros above consist of chai n 1 prantha macros!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!