Soya Methi Paratha
• By Kuljeet Kahlon
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 311 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Methi Paratha
- › Methi - 100g Soya - 30g Wheat flour - 25g Butter - 10g Onion - 20g
- › Condiments - Ajwain, Salt and Red chilli powder
1. 1. Step one is to dry roast your soya and add it to your mixer grinder to make fine flour out of it . 2. Finely chop your methi leaves and onion. 3. Take your wheat flour in a bowl and add the soya flour that you made earlier to the same. 4. Now add your chopped methi and onion to the bowl along with the condiments. 5. Make a dough with it all. 6. Let the dough rest for 2mins and then make Paratha out of it. 7. Enjoy it with curd or as it it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!