soya methi (fenugreek)paratha
• By Bharti Mittal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 306 kcal
Ingredients for soya methi (fenugreek)paratha
- › take methi leaves and chopped them roughly 50gm
- › soya chunks flour 20 gms
- › multigrain flour 50 gm
- › ghee 5 gm
1. 1)mix soya chunks flour, multigrain flour and methi leaves
2. 2)salt,carrom seeds,chilli powder,garam masaala
3. mix all ingredients from 1 and 2 and knead with water and dough is ready(for 2 parantha)
4. give rest this dough for 10 mins
5. make balls and roll in round ,triangle whatever shape you desire.
6. and roast on tava
7. yummy paratha is ready .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!