• By Pratima Nariyani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 826 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Mathri
- › 100 gm Soyabean
- › 100 Gm wheat flour
- › 18 ml oil
- › methi, Til, Ajwain, Dry spices
1. Crush Soyabean in mixer, Knead aata with Soyabean flour, wheat flour, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, finely chopped methi, and 10 ml oil.
2. Roll and cut in any shape you want, I tried to make it in a little thick traditional Mathri
3. Quote with 4 ml oil with a brush, roll into til coating and Airfry for 12 minutes at 180 degrees
4. Let it dry out for a couple of minutes. Crispy methi mathri is ready
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!