• By Sumit Kumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 364 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Maggie
- › Maggie - 1/2 packet Soya Chunks( raw ) - 25gm Cooking oil - 10gm Garlic Chilli Sauce - 2tbsp Tomato Sauce - 3tbsp Onion - 100gm Green chilli - 4 pieces Ginger - 1/2 Inch Garlic - 4 pieces Maggie Masala -1 pouch Dry Red Chilli
1. 1. Boil Maggie ( half-boiled ) 2. Boil Soya Chunks separately & squeeze out all the soaked water. 3. Heat up the Pan & put the oil 4. Add onion , green chilli , dry red-chilli & tomato 5. Once this turns golden brown add Salt, red-chilli powder, turmeric & half packet Maggie masala 6. Garnish Ginger & Garlic over it. 7. After 2 min add Tomato & Chilli Sauce 8. Add soya chunks & cook it for 5min. 9. Add boiled maggie to it & sprinkle the leftover Maggie Masala. 10. Cook.them for 2-3 min at high flame. Enjoy your Meal 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!