soya litti chokha
• By Jyoti Poddar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 643 kcal
Ingredients for soya litti chokha
- › Dough wheat flour-80 gms ghee-5gm ajwain-1/4tsp baking powder- pinch salt to taste
- › soya filling soya flour-30g( grind soya chunks/granules into powder) garlic-10g ginger & green chili chopped salt to taste
- › Chokha eggplant- 1pc ( bharta baigan) tomato-100g onoin-100g garlic-10g green chilli lemon juice 1 tsp rock salt and salt to taste coriander leaves chopped.
1. add all ingredients of dough in a bowl & prepare a soft dough..keep it covered and let it rest for 15 min.
2. filling - dry roast soya flour in a pan and keep aside. Once it cools down add chopped garlic,ginger,green chilli and salt to taste.
3. litti prep- make a small ball of dough & flatten it a bit to stuff a spoonful of soya filling and close properly so that no cracks remain. heat appe pan and brush it with very little oil,add those littis to it ,cover n cook on low flame for 15 min ,and keep flipping in between.
4. Chokha slit eggplant,and add green chilli &garlic pods inside eggplant and roast on open flame,till it's done from all sides. roast tomatoes too. now take off skin from both tomato n eggplant and mash roughly( garlic, chilli,tomato,eggplant) add chopped onions ,and salt to taste ,lime juice, coriander leaves ..mix well n let it chill in refrigerator. serve hot littis with chill chokha,coriander chutney and curd( optional)😋 ENJOY THE SOULFOOD
5. P.s- it made 5 littis with the given ingredients above ..you may use it according to your macros!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!