Soya Lentil Masala
• By Kritika Badhwar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 418 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Lentil Masala
- › 75gm Soya Keema
- › 40gm Red Masoor Dal
- › 4 Cloves Garlic minced
- › 1/2" Ginger minced
- › 2 Green Chilly, slit lengthwise
- › 10gms Oil or Ghee
- › 1 tsp Dhaniya Powder
- › 1/2 tsp Haldi Powder
- › 1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- › 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- › 1 tsp Meat Masala (any brand, I used Shan)
- › 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- › 1 Bay Leaf
- › 2 Green Cardamom
- › 2 tsp Kasoori Methi
- › Coriander Leaves to Garnish
- › Salt to taste
1. Wash and pressure cook the Masoor Dal for 3 whistles or till fully cooked with 2 cups of water. While the dal cooks, prepare Soya Keema as per packet instructions. I boiled it in water for 4-5 minutes, drained and squeezed the excess water out.
2. Take a kadhai/wok, add oil and once hot, add jeera, bay leaf and cardamom. Once fragrant, add ginger garlic and cook for 1 minute. Then add drained and squeezed soya keema and saute on medium flame for 2 minutes.
3. Next add the boiled dal, all dry/powdered spices, kasoori methi, green chilly, salt and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring every minute or so.
4. Finally, reduce the flame to lowest, cover and cook for 10 minutes to let all the flavours to blend well. After 10 minutes, sprinkle chopped coriander and serve hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!