soya Lemon Rice
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 351 kcal
Ingredients for soya Lemon Rice
- › Rice: 40 gm
- › Soya chunks: 30 gm
- › Chana dal(for tadka): 5 gm
- › Lemon juice: 10 ml
- › Curry leaves: 4-5 pieces
- › Turmeric powder: 3 gm
- › Chilli: 2
- › Oil: 10 ml
- › Cumin seeds: 7-8
- › Mustard seeds: 1 gm
- › Salt: as per taste
1. 1. Start by cooking the rice in a cooker. Let it cool down.
2. 2. Soak the soya chunks in hot water for 30 seconds and squeeze them out.
3. 3. Heat the oil for a tadka of the cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves and chana dal.
4. 4. Add the chilli, salt, turmeric and stir for 2 minutes.
5. 5. Add lemon juice, soya chunks and fry for another 5 minutes.
6. 6. Now add rice, stir and mix well with the soya mixture. Cover the lid and cook for 4-5 mins.
7. 7. Enjoy hot (Peanuts can be added for garnishing purposes and are not mandatory).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!