Soya Lavash and Hummus
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1 Minutes 421 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Lavash and Hummus
- › Soya Flour : 50 g
- › Butter : 8 g
- › Salt : To taste
- › Garlic Powder : 2 g
- › Mixed herbs : 2 g
- › Chickpeas : 30 g (boiled)
- › Olive oil : 2 ml
- › Curd : 15 g
1. Take soya flour and to it, add butter, garlic powder and salt
2. Knead it by adding little water.
3. Take the dough and roll it in round shape and sprinkle it with mixed herbs and cut into vertical strips.
4. Bake it at 180 degree Celsius for about 8 minutes.
5. The Soya Lavash is ready!
6. For the Hummus: Take boiled chickpeas, add salt, curd and olive oil. Grind it into a smooth paste.The Hummus is ready.
7. Note: In case you're worried about calories, you can also have these snacks with a low calorie dip in place of Hummus!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!