soya kobi vadi
• By Surel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 287 kcal
Ingredients for soya kobi vadi
- › cabbage soya flour 40 grams hemp protein 10 grams salt, turmeric powder,red chilli powder/green chili paste carrrom seeds for tadka :seasame seeds 5grams oil 5 ml red chillis curry leaves mustard seeds
1. Mix dry ingredients (soya and masalas) grate /grind cabbage finely. add salt and then mix it in soya mixture. add little water if needed. make long rolls of it and steam them for 15, minutes. once they are cooked and cooled cut them in small pieces . in a pan take oil put tadka and add the vadis .you can enjoy this with tamarind chutney or ketchup .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!