• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 206 kcal
Ingredients for soya Kheer
- › Milk, low fat: 150 gm
- › Soya granules: 20 gm
- › Almonds: 5 gm
- › Sugar: 7 gm
- › Cardamom powder: 1/2 tsp
- › Xanthan gum: 1/8 tsp
1. 1. Soak soya granules in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain and rinse twice with fresh clean water.
2. 2. Mix xanthan gum with a tbsp milk and heat the remaining milk.
3. 3. Once the milk comes to a boil, stir in the xanthan gum-slurry and mix well for 1-2 minutes to incorporate it fully.
4. 4. Squeeze out excess water from the soya granules and add to the milk, along with sugar and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. 5. Add the cardamom powder and switch off the heat.
6. 6. Serve hot garnished with chopped almonds, or refrigerate for an hour or two and serve cold.
7. PS: You can even add kesar to the milk for a nice colour and flavour. You can even replace sugar with sugar-free/stevia but since they leave a bitter after-taste.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!