Soya Kheema Roll
• By Nithin Muppaneni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 387 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Kheema Roll
- › Soya granules boiled -50g ,peas boiled -50g
- › Oil -8g,dhaniya and jeera powder-1/2tsp
- › Onion -100g ,Tomato -100g,jeera-1/2tsp
- › chilli powder-1tsp,garam masala -1tsp, turmeric-1/4tsp
- › green chilli- 3 & ginger garlic paste -1tsp,hing 2pinch
- › coriander leaves 2tsp,Cheese spread -25g
1. Step 1 Non stick pan add oil, jeera ,hing,onions saute until brown and add chilli ginger garlic paste saute medium flame 2mins
2. Step 2 Add tomato and all powders ,1/2 glass water saute 5mins untill water is gone
3. Step 3 Add boiled peas and strained soya Granules , coriander leaves , required salt and mix well for 2mins n cool it
4. Step 4 Make soya or wheat chapathi apply 1tspcheese spread sprinkle onions keep 3tsp Kheema and roll it and enjoy.or you can serve with rice too.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!