Soya Keema Pav
• By Debesh Kuanr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 508 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Keema Pav
- › Soya Chunks 45g
- › Pav bread (2 pieces, 67g)
- › Ghee 12g
- › Butter 5g
- › Tomato - 1 medium size - minced
- › Onion - 1 medium size - minced
- › Green peas (optional) - 20g
- › Coriander leaves - 10g (upto you)
- › Green chillies - 2
- › Ginger - 1 inch
- › Garlic - 3 to 5 cloves - minced
- › Curd - 30g
- › Salt and Masala powder - coriander powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, turmeric powder (as per taste)
- › Lemon - half piece
1. 1. Soak Soya chunks in hot water for 10 minutes. Once it absorbs water and increases in size, squeeze the water and coarse grind to make the keema. (minced soya)
2. 2. Add 7-8g of ghee in the pan. Once hot, add the onion and saute till golden brown. Add green chillies and minced garlic cloves.
3. 3. Add tomato and cook until soften.
4. 4. Add the masala powders and cook until the mixture starts releasing oil from the sides. At this moment, you can choose to add the green peas.
5. 5. Turn off the gas and let it rest for 10 minutes.
6. 6. Add curd and keep mixing for a minute.
7. 7. Add the soya Chunks and salt. Mix well for a minute. Add half a cup of water and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
8. 8. In a separate pan, heat rest of the ghee, add the minced ginger and in the end add a tsp of red chilli powder.
9. 9. Add coriander leaves and fried ginger chilli on the top.
10. 10. Next bake your pav bread on tawa or pan using butter. Make sure to cut the bread in half and bake all the sides properly without burning at all.
11. Serve along with cut tomatoes, onion and lemon.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!