Soya kebab's /veg kebab's
• By Mrs Jaya Panse
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 276 kcal
Ingredients for Soya kebab's /veg kebab's
- › Soya chunks - 50 gm, potato boiled - 70 gm, besan - 6 gm, butter - 7 gm, ginger garlic paste - as per taste, salt to taste, coriander 1 table spoon chopped, kasuri methi 1 table spoon, 1/2 table spoon lemon juice,
1. . Boiled soya chunks in water for 5-7 min by adding little salt to it. . After boiling it squeeze out its access water, and grind it in mixer. . Add mashed potato . Add Salt, red chilli powder as per your taste, dhaniya chopped, kasuri methi, lemon juice, and mix all ingredients well and make tikki/kebab . Heat a non stick pan, apply butter on pan, put tikki's on pan/heated tawa . Cook it in low flame till its surface get little crisp, after that flip it and do the same for other side . Serve it with green chatni 😊👍Its ready to eat.......
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!