• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 384 kcal
Ingredients for soya Kadhi
- › Soya chunks: 30 gm
- › Curd: 200 gm
- › Besan: 20 gm
- › Ghee: 7 gm
- › Ginger: 1/2 tsp
- › Green chilli: 1 small
- › Onion: 50 gm
- › Dry red chilli: 1
- › Salt: To taste
- › Cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp
- › Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp
- › Coriander seed powder: 1/2 tsp
- › Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp
- › Kasoori methi powder: 1/4 tsp
1. 1. Soak small soya granules in hot water with a little salt for 10 minutes.
2. 2. Whisk together besan and curd. Add water (approx 250 ml-300 ml) to it and adjust the consistency.
3. 3. In a heavy bottom pan, heat the oil. Add cumin seeds and let them crackle. Then sautu00e9 chopped ginger and green chilli for a few seconds. Next, add chopped onions and sautu00e9 for 2-3 minutes until it's light brown in colour.
4. 4. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and sautu00e9 for a few seconds. Now, add soya chunks and fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. 5. Add the curd besan mixture and bring to a boil on a high while stirring constantly.
6. 6. Simmer the heat and cook for another 15 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
7. 7. Add crushed kasoori methi and chopped coriander leaves, mix it for a minute and serve hot with rice or roti.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!