soya kababs (tea time snacks )
• By Amani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 401 kcal
Ingredients for soya kababs (tea time snacks )
- › Soya nuggets 100 gm
- › Besan for binding :- 1 to 1.5 tbsp
- › Onion :- one small size
- › Spring onion with greens :- one stick
- › Carrot :- 1/4 cup
- › Capsicums :- 2 tbsp
- › Lemon juice :- 1 tsp
- › Amchur :- 1 tsp
- › Chat Masala :- 1 tsp
- › Roasted cumin powder :- 1 tsp
- › Garam masala :-1 tsp
- › Green chilli :-to taste
- › Salt :- to taste
- › Desi ghee :- 1 tbsp
- › Coriander :- 2 tbsp
- › Ginger garlic paste :- 2 tsp
- › Turmeric :- 3/4 tsp
1. Put soaked nutri in mixer grinder and all dry spices except chat Masala and grind it coarsely.
2. Add chopped veggies of your choice and ginger garlic paste and lemon juice now add besan slowly first add 1 tbsp then slowly add leftover if required .
3. Shape cutlet look and roast them on nonstick or iron tawa with desi ghee on slow medium heat until they turned golden brown from both sides and flip them carefully .
4. Service with your favourite chutney with tea .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!