Soya in spinach sauce
• By Nidhi Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 184 kcal
Ingredients for Soya in spinach sauce
- › Spinach leaves - 100 gm
- › Soya chunks - 25gm
- › Cooking oil- 5gm
- › Onion paste -50 gm
- › Tomato paste -50 gm
- › Ginger ,garlic,green chilli according to taste
- › salt according to taste
- › Turmeric Powder optional
1. Boil and wash Soya chunks with cold water and squeeze them.
2. Boil Spinach leaves with ginger, garlic and one green chilli make paste in grinder.
3. In the pan add 5 ml oil and saute onion paste .
4. To the sauted onions add tomato paste and salt and turmeric powder.Let it cook .
5. Add boiled soya and let it cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
6. Finally add spinach paste and simmer it for another 5 minutes with lid on low flame.
7. Serve it with roti , rice or toasted bread.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!