• By Pallavi narayana
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 346 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Idli
- › 50 gm Defatted Soya Atta( you can also grind soya chunk)
- › 50gm Idli rawa
- › 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- › 1 Lemon
- › Salt to taste
1. 1.Wash Idli raw and let it soak for 5 mins.
2. 2.Mix soya atta, salt and lemon juice (you can use citric acid or vinegar) alongwith idli rawa.Add required amount of water to form idli batter consistency.Keep aside for 10mins.
3. 3. Add baking soda to the mixture and give it a nice stir.
4. 4. Immediately pour in Idli mould and steam them.
5. 5.Steam for 10-15 mins till idlis are cooked.Makes 7-9 idlis based on mould size.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!