Soya Granules Kabab, Air Fried
• By Ankit Dobhal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 253 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Granules Kabab, Air Fried
- › Soya Granules - 55 grams
- › Besan - 6 grams
- › Rice flour - 6 grams
- › Garlic 2 cloves
- › Ginger - 1 inch
- › Ghee - 2 grms
1. Soak soya granules and water for 10 minutes. Meanwhile chop two cloves of garlic and an inch of ginger. Squeeze every drop of water out of soya granules and use a grinder to grind garlic, ginger, soya granules and green chilies. In the mixture add salt, garam masala, black pepper as per your taste add 6 g of rice flour and basan for it to have a little bit of crispness and bind respectively. Use your hand to make Kabab in the shape you like and put it in an air fryer for 10 minutes at 200 degrees. It’s ready for you to relish.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!