Soya granules/chunks chivda
• By Jignyasha Ambasana
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 200 kcal
Ingredients for Soya granules/chunks chivda
- › Soya chunks/granules - 50g Oil - 5g Mustard seeds - half a teaspoon Curry leaves Red pepper powder - half a teaspoon Turmeric powder - 1/4th teaspoon Coriander powder - half a teaspoon Salt as per taste
- › Onion - half chopped finely Green peas - 50g
1. If using soya chunks, soak them in water like you normally do and drain them out after 10-15minutes. Churn them in the grinder. Roast until golden and crispy.
2. If using soya granules, rest of the things remain the same, except for grinding.
3. In a pan, take oil, add mustard seeds when oil heats up and let them splutter. Add curry leaves.
4. Add chopped onions and fry for a minute. Then add green peas.
5. Add salt, red pepper, coriander and turmeric powder and mix well.
6. Then add the roasted soya granules and mix well. Let it get a little crispy(I like it crispy 😊) or just take it off the flame if you like it little soggy.
7. Serve in a bowl/plate and garnish with fresh coriander and fresh grated coconut(if within macros!)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!