Soya flour cheela with paneer stuffing
• By Aditi jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 338 kcal
Ingredients for Soya flour cheela with paneer stuffing
- › Soya flour -20gms
- › Curd - 30gms
- › Paneer - 55gms
- › capsicum- 30gms
- › tomato - 30gms
- › ghee -5gms
- › salt, pepper, ajwain, cumin, hing, red chilli powder, turmeric,eno, fennel seeds
- › coriander
1. Take soya flour in bowl, add curd to it.
2. Add salt, ajwain, cumin, hing, red chilli powder, turmeric, fennel seeds. Add water to adjust consistency. Add eno and mix before putting it on non stick.
3. Grate paneer in bowl, add chopped capsicum, tomato, capsicum, coriander to it. Add salt and pepper.
4. Heat up non stick pan. Brush ghee on it. Add half of batter and spread evenly.
5. cover with lid and wait for it to cook from one side
6. brush a little more ghee and carefully flip since it breaks easily.
7. When cooked from both sides add the stuffing in the Cheela or keep the stuffing separate like I have done.
8. Enjoy with ketchup and coriander dip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!