Soya Egg Bread Pulav
• By Deboshree Choudhury
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 340 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Egg Bread Pulav
- › Brown Bread - 40grams
- › Carrot - 70gram
- › Cauliflower - 20 gram
- › SoyaBean - 10gram
- › Boiled Egg - 2
- › Curry Leaves - 8-10leaves
- › Oil - 5ml
- › Onion - 20gram
1. 1. Heat the pan with oil. Put mustard seeds curry leaves and green chillies in the pan. Add onions and mix it.
2. 2. Add Turmeric , chilly , jeera powder. Mix
3. 3. Add little water , boiled carrot, soya and cauliflower,
4. 4. Add the bread cubes and boiled egg pieces.
5. 5. Roast them untill a nice aroma starts coming from the food.
6. 6. Garnish with coriander leaves and chat masala.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!