• By Anuj Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 502 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Dhokla
- › For batter: • Soya flour 75gm • Rice flour 25gm • Besan 10gm • Ghee 5gm • Curd 50 gm • Baking soda • Crushed green chili and ginger • Turmeric, Salt and Water. For tempering : • Ghee 5gm • Mustard seeds • Curry leaves and Coriander leaves
1. • Take all the ingredients required for batter in a container and add water. • Mix them till we get smooth batter without lumps. • Keep at rest for 20mins. • Grease the container and add batter to it. • Microwave it for 6 mins or steam for 10-15 mins. • Take out container and cut it into small squares for dhokla. • For tempering, heat 5 gm ghee in small pan and add mustard seeds and curry leaves to pan. • Pour tempering on dhokla and garnish it with coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!