• By Swapnil Gore
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 387 kcal
Ingredients for Soya dhirde/dosa
- › Mixed soya and wheat flour (50:50 proportion) -100gms Tablespoon of turmeric, salt, chilli powder,tomoatoes. Tablespoon of oil. 100 ml water
1. Create the batter by adding ~80ml water to the mixed flour and mix until the mixture is homogeneous
2. Add salt, turmeric and chilli powder as per taste.
3. You can add veggies as per your choice. I prefer tomoatoes.
4. Pour the batter on a your tawa. Use a brush or half onion to spread oil. Spread it in a circular form.
5. Once the golden colour starts appearing, you can switch the side. You should be able to make around 4-5 dosas using 100gms of mixed flour. Garnish with boiled potatoes sabji or ketchup. You can also add paneer to this and make paneer rolls.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!