Soya-dal dosa (adai) no grain adai
• By Aswathy ananthakrishnan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 354 kcal
Ingredients for Soya-dal dosa (adai) no grain adai
- › Soya chunks 50g
- › Toor dal 50g
- › Red chilli 4 no.s
- › Hing
- › Curry leaves
- › Salt
- › Oil 10g
1. Soaked Toor dal and soya chunks separately until soft
2. Squeeze the water from soya, drain the Toor dal, add it to a mixi
3. Grind them with 4 red chilli, Hing, salt and curry leaves with just enough water and make a thick batter.
4. Rest the batter for 10 min and make dosa
5. Adding rice flour / rava will give crisp dosas
6. Serve with dahi
7. This quantity yielded 7 dosas.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!