• By Indrani Kumbhare
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 397 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Cutlets
- › Soya (30 gms)
- › Gram flour (30 gms)
- › onions, chilly, coriander (~50 gms)
- › salt,pepper,Maggi masala/pizza mix,lemon
- › Oil/ghee (20 gms)
- › Rice flour (for dusting)
1. 1. Boil soya Chunks and squeeze the excess water from it.
2. 2. Add these chunks to a grinder and grind well.
3. 3. Take a bowl, put gram flour, finely chopped onions,coriander,chilly,chat masala,salt,lemon and grinded soya.
4. 4. Mix all the ingredients well to make a dough and make cutlets from it
5. 5. Dust little rice flour on the surface of cutlets and then fry them in a non stick pan
6. 6. Let them fry in a low flame from both the sides and soya cutlets are ready. Enjoy with your fav chutney or sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!