• By Ankita Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:50 Minutes 485 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Cutlet
- › 100gns soya chunks, soak it in water for an hour
- › 2 medium size chopped carrot
- › Salt
- › garam masala powder
- › green chillies, coriander leaves
- › black pepper
- › 2 table spoon gram flour
- › Minced garlic
- › Turmeric , refined oil
- › Bread crumbs
1. remove excellent water for soya chunks and grate them. Next, wash the carrot and chop it on small pieces. Now take another bowl and add gram flour to it. Add water and salt in it and make a batter of thick consistency.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl , make sure there are no lumps, make small cutlets of it.
3. roll the cutlet in gram flour and bread crumbs.Let it rest for 10 minutes
4. now either shallow fry or oxy fry the cutlets.
5. serve it with mint chatni
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!