• By Mandar Farande
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 735 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Curry
- › Soya Nuggets- 100 gms
- › Boiled Potatoes- 100 gms
- › Onion chopped - 100 gms
- › Garlic chopped – 5 gms
- › Ginger chopped – 5 gms
- › Green chillies chopped- 10 gms
- › Tomatoes- 100 gms
- › Coriander powder- 5 gms
- › Turmeric powder( Haldi)- 5 gm
- › Salt- 5 gm
- › Coriander leaves- 100 gms
- › Oil- 15 gms
- › Cardamom- 5.8 gms
- › Cloves- 2.5 gms
1. Dump the nuggets in hot salted water. After 3-4 minutes they will soak in water and puff up.. that’s when you will take them off the flame and drain the water.
2. Boil the potatoes in salted water. Then peel and cut into four pieces. If the potatoes are small round ones, then use them as they are.
3. Take a pan , add some oil and when the oil is hottish, add chopped onion, garlic, ginger and green chilli. Fry till the onions are light brown.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and fry till the tomatoes soften.
5. Add coriander powder, fresh elaichi powder, fresh clove powder and turmeric. Fry till the oil leaves the masala .
6. Add Soya chunks and fried potatoes. Stir for a minute over a high flame.
7. Add warm water , mix well. Cook and cover over simmer flame for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are cooked. Add green chilli.
8. Add garam masala powder and chopped coriander. Stir to mix.
9. Cover and allow the curry to rest for 5 minutes.
10. Soya chunks curry is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!