• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 921 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Crackers
- › 100 grams soya chunks flour
- › 100 grams whole wheat flour
- › 30 grams butter
- › 85% of flour weight as water ( 100 soya + 100 wheat flour = 200 grams ) 85% of 200 grams = 170 ml
- › Few cloves of garlic as per your liking
- › Chilli flakes
- › Oregano
1. Mix the flours together
2. Add some salt as per your taste
3. Add oregano and chill flakes
4. Add half of water and knead the mixture, add butter to the mixture and knead
5. After little kneading add the whole water and make a dough
6. Flatten the dough and cut it into shapes you like
7. Repeat until all the dough is used
8. Bake in the oven around 200° C for 30 mins, make sure you keep an eye on it at 20 mins so that they're doing okay, because all ovens are different.
9. Once done, take them out of oven and let them cool, and enjoy it with yoghurt or any dip of your choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!