Soya Corn Crepes
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 222 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Corn Crepes
- › Soya chunks- 30gm
- › Corn - 30gm
- › Besan/Bengal gram flour- 10gm
- › Cheese - 10gm
- › Oil for brushing- 2 gm
- › Ginger-garlic paste- 5gm
- › Dry spices- turmeric powder, black pepper powder, red chilly powder, salt, dried fenugreek leaves
- › Tomato+ capsicum- 10gm
1. Bring soya chunks and corn kernels to boil in separate vessels and continue boiling it until it turns soft. Drain out the water and keep it aside. Squeeze out the excess water from soya chunks once it is cool.
2. Now, add both of them to the grinder and make paste out of it. Add it to the bowl following ginger garlic paste and all dry ingredients. Add water and whisk it to get the nice smooth batter. Let it be of semi-thick consistency.
3. Brush the flat pan with olive oil and pour in the batter and spread it by rotating the pan in clockwise or anticlockwise direction and let it cook for sometime. Now top it with veggies followed cheese. Sprinkle some dried crushed fenugreek leaves. Let it cook until it turns crisp on low medium flame. Tada! It’s ready 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!