• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1 Minutes 327 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Cookies
- › Defatted Soya Flour : 50 g
- › Semolina/Rawa : 10 g
- › Gram Flour : 10 g
- › Ghee : 10 g
- › Cashew : 5 g
- › Cardamom Powder : A pinch
- › Any artificial sweetener : As required per taste
1. Sieve in soy flour, semolina, gram flour and rock salt. Add 8 g of ghee and mix it well.
2. Heat the water (10ml) and add the artificial sweetener along with cardamom powder. Add it to the dry ingredients.
3. Add the water syrup little by little until it seems like a cookies dough. You can add extra water if required.
4. Roll out the balls from dough and pin it in round shape. Use 2 g of ghee to shape it properly.
5. Garnish it with cashew.
6. Preheat the oven and then put the cookies inside for 7-10 minutes or till golden brown.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!