• By Rakshit Sapaliga
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 100 kcal
Ingredients for Soya coconut
- › Soya - as per macros
- › Grated Coconut
- › Onion
- › Tomato
- › Dried red chilli
- › Spices - Red chilli, Turmeric, Garam masala, cumin powder, Chicken masala(optional).
- › Garlic clove
- › Mustard seeds
1. Boil Soya Chunks according to macros and add salt while boiling. Once done keep it aside (Do not squeeze out the water from chunks at it will make the chunks hard. Place it in a strainer let it sit)
2. Preparation of masala :- Dry roast some grated coconut in a pan. Next add some dried red chilli, Garlic clove and the roasted coconut into blender and give it a blend.
3. Add little oil and add mustard seeds in a pan. Next add one chopped onion and stir fry until golden brown then add tomato.
4. Further, add the prepared masala, along with Garam masala, red chilli powder and turmeric. Cook the masala properly by adding little water 2-3 times.
5. Add the boiled soy chunks and stir for a while till all the spices get coated nicely. Add water if necessary.
6. Keep it on a simmer for 5 min.
7. Your soya coconut is ready to be served.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!