Soya chunks Tikki/ cutlet
• By Bindu Peddakotla
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 196 kcal
Ingredients for Soya chunks Tikki/ cutlet
- › 40gms soya chunks 10gms sweet corn 25gms peas 5gms coriander leaves 5gms rice flour 1spoon red chilly powder 1pinch turmeric powder 1spoon ginger garlic paste 1pinch jeera powder 1pinch coriander powder 1pinch garam masala 1spoon salt 2gms oil/ butter/Ghee
1. 1. Boil soya chuck for 5 mins and strain the water 2. Grind the strained soya chunks and make a paste 3. Boil sweet corn and peas and add them to the soya chunks paste 4. Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, jeera powder, coriander powder, garam masala,salt and mix well 5. Add rice flour ( optional ) which acts as the binding element and also adds slight crisps 6. Roll and make them into small patties 7. Add few drops of oil and pan fry them in a low flame on both the sides
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!