Soya Chunks Sweet Corn Balls
• By Digvijay Thool
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 295 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Chunks Sweet Corn Balls
- › 1. Soya Chunks Boiled and water drained (50gms raw weight) 2. Sweet Corn one cup (35gms) 3. One egg white 4.Onion half finely chopped 5. Green chilly finely chopped 6. Red chilly powder for taste 7. Salt to taste 8. Butter 3-4gms 9. Coriander 10. Bread Crumbs
1. 1. Heat butter in saute pan 2. Add onion and green chillies to it 3. Add salt and chilli powder 4. Add sweet corn to it 5. Add soya chunks 6. Stir it for 5-7 mins 7. Take out the mixture and let it cool 8. Put the mixture in grinder and coarsely grind it. 9. Make the balls of the mixture or you can give it a patty shape. 10. Dip the balls in the egg whites and then in the bread crumbs. 11. Now take butter in pan and grease it. And put the balls on to the pan 12. Fry till it becomes golden from both side. 13. Eat with any chutney or Tomato sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!