Soya chunks roti
• By Lupitha KU
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 491 kcal
Ingredients for Soya chunks roti
- › Soya chunks
- › Jeera
- › Coriander leaves
- › Green chillies
1. Boil the soya granules and soak it for 10 mins. Squeeze the excess water and grind them along with jeera, chilies, 2 spoon of coriander. Add this to your wheat flour and make a dough with little salt and 2 tablespoon of water Make yummy chapati with ghee or make phulkas. I bet you won't even recognize that you have used soya chunks.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!