Soya Chunks-Potato Curry & Rice
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 486 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Chunks-Potato Curry & Rice
- › Soya Chunks- 50 gm
- › Rice -60 gm
- › Ghee-10 gm
- › Onion,Tomato 1 medium
- › green chilli 1
- › Spices-Turmeric,corainder powder,red chilli powder
- › Ginger garlic paste 1 Table spoon
- › Potato 100 gm
1. Add ghee to a pan followed by Jeera and finely chopped onion.
2. Saute until golden brown and add ginger garlic paste and cook at slighly low flame
3. Add soya chunks and potatoes and cook for 5-7 mins
4. Add grated tomatoes and cook for 5 mins
5. Add 1 cup water and cook for 3 whistles on high flame and 1 whistle on low flame.
6. Garnish with corainder and serve with steamed rice and choice of veggies!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!