Soya Chunks Masala
• By Amrita Satpathy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 266 kcal
Ingredients for Soya Chunks Masala
- › soya chunks
- › onion 1 medium
- › tomato 1 medium
- › ginger garlic paste 1.5 tsp
- › oil/ghee/butter 15 gm
- › powdered spices: coriander (1 tsp), chilli (as per taste), turmeric (half tsp) and cumin (half tsp)
- › whole spices: 2-3 peppercorn, 1/4 inch cinnamon, 1 crushed cardamom, 1 small bay leaf, 1 tsp jeera, 2 cloves
1. Boil 45 gm soya, squeeze out the water, keep the soya and water aside. Heat 15 gm oil, add cinnamon, bay leaf, peppercorn, clove, jeera. saute for a min. Next add onion, saute, then ginger garlic paste, saute till the raw smell goes away, add coriander stems, leaves u can keep for garnishing. add the chopped tomato, add some salt, cover and cook on low flame till it becomes mushy, add some water, add the dry spice powder, saute for some time, add the soya chunks, saute for some time, add some water (the one that u had kept aside), add some peas. add a slit green chili, cover, and cook. garnish with coriander leaves. adjust salt and it is ready... Pease note, I hv not quantified the medium sized onion, tomato and peas.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!